-
July 15th, 2006, 01:04 AM
#1
thepidget
Guest
Thanks for sharing your pics of DCA and your lovely Molly! I would be too terrified to take my dolls to a theme park, for fear of accidentally losing them. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Your pics reminded me of my own trip to DCA earlier this year. I got the special 2fer deal, so I got into DCA for free. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The pics of the Electrical Parade brought back a lot of memories from when I was younger, when the Parade was still at Disneyland, its original home.
Also, I did ride on the Tower of Terror and it scared the you-know-what out of me. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] LOL. But I don't really like thrill rides; they make me feel physically ill. My boyfriend, on the other hand, loves thrill rides and the Twilight Zone, so he really enjoyed the Tower of Terror.
The Aladdin show was fun too. It is very cheesy and it cuts out a lot from the original movie storyline, but I still enjoyed it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks